FACE SHIELD29 April 2020
SAVER ONE SEMI-AUTOMATIC22 January 2021
MULTI-PARAMETER PATIENT MONITOR YK-8000C
The YK-8000C YONKER Patient Monitor is a robust, multi-parameter patient monitor. This small device, when in standard configuration, is able to analyse six parameters of ECG, NIBP, RESP, 2-TEMP, PR/HR and SPO2. It can offer real time S-T segment analysis and has a pace-maker detection mode. It will indicate malfunction analysis and incorrect manipulation. The device can capture dynamic waveforms and multi-lead ECG waveforms display. It has a patient info input management function.
- Measured parameter: TEMP, NIBP, SpO2, RESP, ECG, EtCO2, IBP
- Screen size:12.1” wide viewing angle, high brightness LCD display
- Simple and friendly operating display interface.
- Internal chargeable large capacity battery.
- Playback and browse function for waveform and monitor data record.
- Auto double alarm with audible and visible signals.
- Anti-interference high capacity.
- A full-synchronistic lead multi-channel ECG display.
- Optional configuration: Nellcor Spo2, 2-IBP, ETCO2, Touch screen, integrated thermal printer
Composition: device, ECG lead, blood oxygen probe, blood pressure cuff, blood pressure extension tube, body temperature sensor, carbon dioxide gas measurement components, power wires one grounding wire.
Adult/Pediatric/Neonatal/Medicine/Surgery/Operating Room/ intensive care
DC: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery: 11.1V 24wh Li-ion battery (2h operating after full charge; 5min operating after low battery alarm)
Approx. 4.00 (kg)
Dimension: 30,5 cm x 16,2 cm x 29 cm
Weight: 3,3 kg